What is a Super Home?
What is a Super Home?
a superior house, at a lower cost
click to see the features that
make a house a Super Home
Super Efficient features...
- Home is guaranteed to be within the top 1% of energy efficient homes in the nation
- Continuous hot water heating system that saves up to 60% in energy costs
- Highly efficient gas furnace converting 97 cents of every dollar spent as useful heat
- Energy Star appliances that use 20-30% less energy
- Compact fluorescent lighting that uses 70% to 80% less electricity
- 8 times less (<3%) duct leakage than average house (average house is 25%)
- High energy efficient windows that block 93% of solar heat (low-e only blocks 45%)
- Most efficient rating available (16/18 SEER) for air conditioning unit
- Dense pack blown insulation eliminates energy wasting voids and air gaps
- Approval of the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy
Unbelievably Affordable features...
- Offered at a lower cost per square foot of homes showing lesser features
- Many upgraded features are standard, including:
- granite kitchen countertops
- ceiling fans in major living areas
- pendant lighting in kitchen
- recessed lighting
- hardwood flooring in foyer
- wider door casing and baseboard trim
Perfectly Healthy features...
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) paints that do not emit significant pollutants and are virtually odor free
- Particles from central vacuum bag are sent outside and away from your house
- Filters (MERV 13) that catch up to 97% of dust and dirt particles (typical house catches 60-80%)
- Whole house dehumidifier regulates humidity eliminating mold growth and dust mites
- Fresh air system continually pulls in fresh air and is spread evenly throughout the home
- Carbon monoxide detector alerts you of dangerous levels of the odorless, colorless and toxic gas
- Green fiber carpeting manufacturered without materials that generate airborne poisons
Easier to Maintain
Easier to Maintain features...
- Carpets made from food-grade plastic bottles; stronger means less wear and tear
- Air filters located in the interior walls (not the attic or basement) that only need to be changed every 6 months
- Fiberglass front doors eliminates rusting that occurs with metal doors
- Granite standard in kitchen; less damage to countertops
- Paint used on all trim is highly durable and scrub-able
- Longer lasting lighting (6-10 times than standard incandescent lighting)
- Hot water heater with a average life 3 times (24 years) the average hot water heater
Ridiculously Cheap to Own
Ridiculously Cheap to Own features...
- Electric bills that are on average 75% cheaper than your current bill
- Warranties that are at least double what the average builder offers